Registrations are open
Please read the information below carefully :
With the number of places for each course being limited, consider registering quickly before there are no more places available.
Check that you have the right level for the session you are registering for. Teachers reserve the right to refuse entry or re-direct participants who do not have the appropriate level. The participants will be able to request a refund of registration fees.
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page to reserve your place.
- If a place is available, you will receive an email with instructions on how to confirm your place. Please pay attention to the instructions : You will have 7 days from receipt of the email to pay and confirm your place. If you do not complete the confirmation within the time limit, your place will no longer be guaranteed.
- If there are no places available or if there is an imbalance between male and female registrations, you will receive an email indicating the status of your registration.
How the form works
- Each form completed corresponds to the registration of a single person. If you wish to register a partner or friend, you will have to fill out a new form with the information of that person.
- If you want to register for a second course, please fill a new form
- It is not mandatory to register as a couple to participate in a class. But if you register as a couple, please indicate the name of your partner as not to separate you (in the case of a waiting list, if the classes are full for example)
The semester will begin as from Wednesday 21 February 2024
Class Schedule (February 2024 to July 2024)
- 19h – 20h : Intermediate (full)
- 20h – 21h : Beginner (full)
- 21h – 22h : Beginner ‘+’ (full)
- 20h30 – 21h : Body movement (all levels / no registration)
- 21h – 22h : Intermediate ‘+’ (full)
- Beginner (1a) : You start salsa from scratch.
- Beginner + (1b) : You know the basic steps or want to review them. You would like to learn elementary figures or rework them (enchufala, vacilala, sacala, …)
- Intermediate (2a) : You know the basics and the elementary figures but you lack confidence. You would like to learn new variations and improve your technique skills and style.
- Intermediate + (2b) : You master the basics and go out to dance on a regular basis but you are still facing some difficulties. You would like to learn more complex variations and develop your technique skills, style and add some musicality.
- Body movement : Work on body movements and body isolation to help improve your style.
By registering, you agree to the following :
– The association Ahinama ASBL can not be held responsible for damages suffered by the individual during dance classes, nor theft or bodily injury, of which the individual accepts responsibility.
– In the event of withdrawal from a class, the individual will be entitled to a refund of the registration fee if they withdraw within the first three weeks of the course. After this period, no refund request will be accepted.
– Your personal data (name, surname, email) will be used only for the purposes strictly required for the association to send information about its activities (parties, workshops, courses). This information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may at any time request the modication of your personal data. You can at any time of the year request your withdrawal from the mail listing, in which case you will not receive any more information from us by email.
Registrations are full