Registrations are closed
Considering the current circumstances, please read the information below carefully before applying :
- Complete the form at the bottom of the page to reserve your place.
- You will receive an email within 24 hours indicating the procedure to follow to confirm your place (subject to availability of places). Please pay attention to the instructions : You will have 7 days from receipt of the email to pay and confirm your place. If you do not complete the confirmation within the time limit, your place will no longer be guaranteed.
The semester will begin as from Wednesday 26 February 2020
Class Schedule (September 2020 to February 2021)
- 19h00 – 20h00 : Level 2B – Upper Intermediate (waiting list)
- 20h00 – 21h00 : Level 1A – Beginners
- 21h15 – 22h15 : Level 1B – Upper Beginners (waiting list)
- 19h45 – 20h45 : Level 2A – Intermediate (waiting list)
- 21h00 – 22h00 : Level 3 – Advanced (waiting list)
COVID-19 NOTIFICATION !
Considering the current circumstances, classes will work differently :
– Each class will be limited to 20 people maximum (10 couples)
– There will not be any change of partner during class
– In the bar area, you will have to comply with the restrictions applicable to restaurants
– During class time, movements will be restricted to the strict minimum
– You will have to wear a mask during the whole class
– You are required to wash your hands thoroughly before and after class
– Class length will be 40mn (20mn break between classes)
By registering, you agree to the following :
– The association Ahinama ASBL can not be held responsible for damages suffered by the individual during dance classes, nor theft or bodily injury, of which the individual accepts responsibility.
– Your personal data (name, surname, email) will be used only for the purposes strictly required for the association to send information about its activities (parties, workshops, courses). This information is strictly confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties. You may at any time request the modication of your personal data. You can at any time of the year request your withdrawal from the mail listing, in which case you will not receive any more information from us by email.
COVID-19 NOTIFICATION !
– You will have to register with a dance partner (One registration per couple is enough)
– You can register to one class only
– Once the registration is accepted, it will not be possible to switch classes any longer
– We will not proceed to any reimbursement once the semester has begun, regardless of the reasons.